Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Life is sweet

(7 unread) - karisioux - Yahoo Mail:



'via Blog this'There was a time, just after I met Ray, we were on our way to my 2nd rodeo.  New York.  My 2nd because I had met him at my 1st at the Buffalo Chip in Sturgis.  There I sat thinking how great things were shaping up & how much I looked forward to years from then when we had all sorts of memorys & history of being in love and together.  Here we are.  Wow.  Blessed.

Funny how I could feel then that we would be here now.  Such memorys.  Such love.  We're comfortable.  We don't have much, but what we do have is everything money can never buy.  In that we're filthy rich.  We can't hardly even figure out where to buy a home to finish retiring in for having so many friends and places we love.  Ain't that a sweet problem to have!

Yes, life is precious, it's sweet, it's blessed.  And I'm humbly grateful for all of it.

No comments: